Saturday 16 May 2015

The Rejection Challenge

Recently my friend made me aware of this website. :http://fearbuster.com/  A guy by the name of Jia Jiang over the course of 100 days went out of his way to be rejected. He was starting a company and he wanted some investors but he was scared of being rejected. So he gave himself a challenge to be rejected 100 times over 100 days.

This sounds all very well and good but after a few times being rejected, he found that people were starting to say yes. So he would ask some outlandish requests and people would say yes.

My personal favourite is, apparently, Jiang knocked on somebody's door and asked if he could play soccer in the guy's backyard. The answer was yes.

I would like you to join me in the 100 day rejection challenge that I am going to try. Everyday, starting from the 21st of May, I'm going to try to get rejected.

The thought of this challenge literally scares the s**t out of me but I know that if I can go through with it then I can probably accomplish anything I want and I think I might start getting results that have been alluding me over the years.

Jiang filmed his rejections and that is great. I don't think I am going to do that but it might be quite good to have that accountability. That's basically up to you.

Good luck and I hope it works out for you. I will come back in 104 days and tell you how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment